Version 1.9.9 - Free
Read more about EtreCheck.
EtreCheck is a simple little app to display the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac.
EtreCheck automatically removes any personally identifiable information from the output. EtreCheck does not need super-user privileges to run. It will also never ask for your password. It is signed with my Developer ID issued by Apple so it can be installed on systems protected by Apple's Gatekeeper system.
EtreCheck is designed to run on OS X 10.7 “Lion” and above. People report that it works on 10.6 “Snow Leopard”, but some features may not report accurate, or any, results.
Version 1.9.9 has the following changes:
- Improved reporting of status for launch daemons and agents.
- Improved detection and reporting of kernel extensions.
- No longer reports recovery volumes.
- Removed old applications information.
- Improves reporting of Flash and Java versions.
- Improves 3rd party support links.